Wednesday, August 31, 2011

un, deux, trois



remixed item: striped sweater from h&m
outfit 1: jean shorts - old // tights - no idea // shoes - target
outfit 2: tights - we love colors // skirt - h&m // shoes - c/o blowfish
outfit 3: jeans - h&m // necklace - handmade // shoes - blowfish

I got a comment yesterday from Erica saying there was a forever 21 necklace that looked just like me, so I hurried over to forever21.com to check it out. And it really does look like me!! It has pink hair in a big bun, with a white bow and scalloped neck top. Eep! I don't usually wear necklaces very often, but I had to snatch that one up.. even if I end up using it as a keychain or something instead. Weirdly neat, isn't it?! (ps if the f21 link doesn't work here's a link to the image)

I'm really glad that I *had* to buy something from f21, since it gave me an excuse to also buy a leopard print cardigan I've had my eye on ... I've always wanted one ;)