Monday, August 8, 2011

shop updates








I was such a busy bee this weekend! I got practically no sleep at all, but I did whip up a bunch of new products for some of my etsy shops! I thought that since my work is such a HUGE part of my life it was about time I started sharing it a bit more on my blog! Hope you don't mind!! :)

I added a few pendants to Sweet & Lovely, featuring some of my classic movie artwork. Puns Intended now has discounted art print sets and some pendants, as well. As usual though, most of my efforts went into my primary shop, Flapper Doodle! I added two new styles of bridesmaid cards, It's a Girl! and It's a Boy! birth announcements, baby shower invitations and brand new cheaper versions of my BFF pendant sets. I also started working on my 2012 calendar and 2011 Christmas cards, but they won't be ready for a little bit yet :)

ps. All of the images link to the listings if you want to take a closer peek! :)