Tuesday, August 9, 2011

color me happy



shirt - forever 21
skirt - h&m
shoes - modcloth
belt - asos

Pink and teal is my favorite color combination, so with pink hair I'm tempted to wear some shade of teal every single day of my life. I'm also tempted to never leave my bedroom ever again, because my hair and clothing looks so pretty against my teal and pink walls. I'm going to turn into one of those people whose personal appearance matches their house. I think it's cool now, but if I ever dye Hypatia's fur pink somebody help me!!!!! ;-D (By the way, I'm totally kidding.. if I ever had to limit my wardrobe to one single color I'd probably go crazy. haha!)

ps. I found out last night that my favorite tv show Eureka was canceled :( I started a fb page to ask SyFy not to cancel it, so if you could 'like' it I'd really appreciate it! I'm pretty positive they won't listen, but it doesn't hurt, right? :(

pps. Don't forget to enter my Softspoken giveaway! :)