Wednesday, August 3, 2011

clarissa explains the spice girls



shirt - gift from my dad
shirt/vest - forever 21
shorts - h&m
tights - h&m
shoes - c/0 blowfish
necklace - some beach store
hat - my childhood

First, no your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, the writing on my shirt is indeed backwards. I take my pictures using my imac webcam and for some reason I like this alternate backwards version of me & my room much better than the real life version, so I keep the photos this way :)

I highly doubt Clarissa would have liked The Spice Girls, but I thought it would be fun for two of my 90's obsessions to collide ;) This is definitely the wackiest (and least flattering lol) of the outfits for Clarissa week, but I had so much fun taking the pictures! I found this pink hat in the basement with some of my other childhood relics and I had to wear it, even if I was left with a pounding headache after squeezing it over my skull (or trying to) for the photos ;)