Thursday, August 25, 2011

making it up as I go along




top - urban outfitters
skirt - h&m
belt - old navy
bag - h&m (win one here!)
shoes - modcloth
hair bow - hive & honey

Yesterday I touched up my roots, and tried a new shade of pink! It's my own creation, a mix of Manic Panic cotton candy with about 1-2 tablespoons of wildfire red mixed in. I wanted it to be more of a carnation pink than fuchsia, and I think this totally did the trick! I'm so happy with it! :D I think I might eventually have to cave in and get the bleach done professionally, though. I'm so terrible at it, it's pathetic! I missed so much new growth, even after I thoroughly checked to make sure I had it all covered.

While I was blow drying my hair last night & noticing all the patches of brown I missed with the bleach, I realized I totally wing it with everything. My life is one big long "winging it." Everything is done on a whim, and once I start I never have any clue what the heck I'm doing. Dying my hair, cooking, even starting my own business and blogging.. I'm making it all up as I go along.

By the by, this purse in my photos is the same one (well not the exact same.. I bought one for you, and one for me!) that I'm giving away! If you want to enter to win it, here's the link!