Tuesday, August 30, 2011

peaches and cream



skirt - vintage
shoes - target
belt - forever 21
hair bow - hive & honey
locket - handmade

I don't know if you can tell from my photos, but the sleeves on this top have a really cute scalloped edge on them. Scallops are definitely "in" right now.. I've been seeing them everywhere I turn, and I couldn't be more thrilled! I love when things I've always liked become a fad. That way I can stock up during their brief turn in the spotlight, and hoard them for the lean years when nobody is selling them anymore! ;)

It only applies to clothes though. For some reason I can't stand it when a person/tv show/music I like becomes popular. I should be happy that something I love has found a wider audience, but I'm usually just peeved that it's not my own little secret anymore, and I inevitably lose interest. It's one of my least favorite character traits about myself, but I can't help it!