Tuesday, June 28, 2011

like a rolling stone



sweater - h&m
jeans - h&m
shoes - blowfish
locket - handmade

I've had this blog for over a year now and I'm still constantly tweaking, trying to find my own little routine. I like having a schedule, with series and regular posts, so I've been trying out new features and seeing how I like them... keeping the ones I love, and replacing the ones I don't. And I think I'm (finally!) pretty close to figuring out a permanent routine now! All of my weekly features are here to stay. Sorry this post is kind of boring, but I just wanted to say that all the moving around and shifting of features is (probably... lol) finally over, and if you like a certain series it should be there each week now! My only remaining change is that Cinema Style is moving to Friday nights, and I'm going to post mini-reviews to go with them, instead of just photos. I've missed writing about films since I shuttered the windows at my classic movie blog, Silents and Talkies, so I'm excited about bringing that back!


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your all time favorite song, ever?