Tuesday, June 7, 2011

take me away



dress - h&m
collar - luminia
shoes - modcloth
belt - h&m

I can't BELIEVE that I'm moving in less than two months now! eek! It feels like everything is completely normal, but not... I'm still doing my daily routines as if nothing is different, sometimes I totally forget that I'm moving and then it just hits me! I'm doing a pitiful job of preparing so far... as far as getting things for my apartment I have:

-utensils
-corn on the cob holders
-1 kitchen towel
-a cupcake maker
-a garlic roaster

Great start right?! lol! At least the cupcake maker can also double as a mini quiche maker? haha! I guess I'll figure all this out once it's actually a little closer to when I'm moving. I did come up with one idea that I'm really excited about... I want to get a lamp, radio, toaster and blanket that all look like the characters from The Brave Little Toaster. (I'd get the vacuum too, but I like using sweepers instead [less noisy!]) Anyway, I'm going to get them and put googly eyes on them, and I'm going to call the lamp "Lampy".


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

(If you've seen it) Who was your favorite character in The Brave Little Toaster? Mine was the radio :)