Wednesday, June 8, 2011

un, deux, trois



remixed item: black tie beach dress from modcloth
outfit 1: cardigan - f21 // tights - h&m // shoes - target // belt - old navy
outfit 2: shirt - old navy // tights - asos // belt - f21
outfit 3: bodysuit - boohoo // tights - we love colors // shoes - charlotte russe // collar - luminia

I haven't worn this dress in a while since I made the mistake of putting it in the dryer & it shrunk a few inches. whoops! I always wonder how tall people deal with the short hems on most new dresses ... they hit me right above the knee, which is my favorite length, but on anyone who isn't the same height as most 13 year old girls, they must be way too high! Anyway, for now this dress is relegated to the "only wear with super opaque tights" department, so it'll probably be in the closet until fall now!

By the way, I'm now linking to the previous posts where I wore the 3 outfits in my un, deux trois posts! You can click on outfit1, outfit2 or outfit 3 to see the original posts. I thought that would be fun, and it might be a way to dust off my archives a bit ;-)


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Favorite guilty pleasure movie? Something you love watching but don't usually admit ;-)