Thursday, June 9, 2011

all in the details



skirt - vintage
top - old navy
lace shrug - tj maxx
shoes - modcloth
locket - handmade
belt - old navy

I really love the way I format my outfit posts, with three full-length photos collaged vertically at the top of each post. But it really doesn't allow you to see all of the little details (especially on things like shoes and jewelry) at such a small size. So I thought once in a while I'd start adding a little collage of detail photos. Good idea? Yay? Nay? I sort of think it takes away from how simple my posts looked before but then I think I'm being too much of a blog design freak. Sometimes content has to trump design right?

Oh, and starting today I'm also illustrating some of my outfit posts on my other blog, Flapper Doodle! I've had this idea in my head for a while and I'm pretty excited about it! :) To see the first illustrated outfit post, click here!


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

If you had the day off today & a carefree wallet, what would you do?