Monday, June 27, 2011

white collar



dress - forever 21
collar - asos
belt - forever 21
shoes - blowfish

I think collars are my #1 favorite accessory. They totally transform the clothing you're wearing into something completely different! This dress is cute on its own, but it's more like a tank on top, so the collar makes it a bit more interesting! :)

This weekend I discovered a big problem I'm going to have when I move. I got really, really sick on Saturday night, and my mom kept me company until 2am. When I'm feeling ill, I desperately need someone there with me. In my family we all wake someone up when we get sick in the middle of the night. If one person comes down with the flu, another family member sleeps in the living room with them and gets soup and tea whenever it's needed. We take really good care of each other, so I've grown accustomed to having help when I'm sick. The thought of getting the flu or some terrible stomach virus when I'm all alone in Toronto is TERRIFYING. So I was just wondering, anyone who lives alone, or has in the past, how do you handle sickness when you're all by yourself?



Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your favorite accessory?