Friday, June 17, 2011

posh frock friday



dress - ross
collar - luminia
belt - old navy
shoes - modcloth

I have no idea why, but I've been thinking a lot lately about movie rental stores, and how much I miss them. It's been a couple years now since the last Blockbuster in my area closed, so now everyone has to rely on netflix or those redbox vending machines at the grocery store. It's just not the same, is it? There was something so magical about going out to rent a movie... the smell of popcorn when you walked in the store, hundreds upon hundreds of VHS movie covers calling your name. As much as I adore new technology (I'll be the first to admit, I use my iphone a lot more than my record player) I miss the experiences that technology is taking away. Watching a movie on my computer can't even come close to the joy I used to feel walking into that buttery paradise with a world of imagination waiting to come home with me.


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What do you miss most from the analog era?