Sunday, June 19, 2011

scathing brilliance











//all images link back to their source

Tumblr was great this week.. I got my Jude Law fix and my Hugh Grant fix (what can I say, I adore them!) and that Mulan gif will never get old (LOVE that movie!) Oh, and there was so much pretty food I practically gained twenty pounds just looking at it. Those nutella strawberry banana angel food cake things?! *oh my gosh*!

Speaking of food, I made these cinnamon bun pancakes for breakfast the other day (and yesterday... and today...) and they're seriously the best pancakes I've tasted in my entire life!! Do yourself a favor and go make them right now! And then try not to eat the entire batch yourself.. I dare you ;-)


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your favorite breakfast food? I'm a scrambled eggs gal myself..