Thursday, June 30, 2011

well look who it is




dress - modcloth
skirt - modcloth
cardigan - tj maxx
belt - forever 21
shoes - target
cat - mine!

Miss Hypatia is making a little appearance on the blog! I swear my cats avoid cameras like the plague, so when they're caught off guard sauntering into my outfit photos I get so excited! "YES! Captured you on camera, you stealth little devil!" ;-D

I don't know if you can tell much from the picture, but Hypatia's coat is fully grown-in again, and she's actually grooming, and taking good care of herself! I might let her stay long-haired for a bit if she keeps this up. She still won't let me come near her with a brush (sweetest thing on the planet, but once she sets her eyes on a comb she turns into a banshee!) so whether or not she's shaved or furry is totally in her court. I love hairless Hypatia, but she's much more fun to cuddle this way! :)


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Favorite boardwalk treat? I *love* funnel cakes! I could go for one right now.. yum!