Friday, March 25, 2011

posh frock friday


dress - modcloth
balloon sleeve bodysuit - boohoo
tights - we love colors
shoes - charlotte russe

Sorry this is up so late! We had a bit of a family emergency yesterday that resulted in a whole day spent in the Emergency Room (everything is a-ok now though, thankfully!) so I didn't get to take my photos until today. I know it's posh frock FRIDAY but I like to take the photos the day before in order to get the post up early in the AM for anyone who wants to leave their links :) So, long story short, sorry for being late!

In other news, how amazing is this bodysuit?! I bought it in three colors - black, white and rust. I've been obsessed with sheer billowy sleeves for a while, so I when I saw these I had to get them! They're such a great alternative to cardigans for covering up sleeveless dresses!

If you participated in PFF this week you can leave your link below, and don't forget there are only 2 days left to enter my $50 modcloth giveaway!!