Monday, March 7, 2011

what goes around comes around


dress - forever 21
sweater - forever 21
tights - we love colors
shoes - aldo

The last time I wore this dress was back in August for my third outfit post. I went back to look at it today after I took these photos, and I was shocked at how much I've changed in the last several months! My style & the way I shoot my photos has evolved, but it's mostly my hair, which has gone from being waist-length, and dark brown to shoulder length bright red, that's the most obvious difference. And honestly, as far as superficial changes go, it's the best decision I ever made. My hair has always annoyed me. I tried dark brown, light brown, blonde, black, you name it. But I never tried red until last year, and it just fits. I really never want to dye it any other color, ever again. I think I should have been born with this color, it just feels so right. :)