Sunday, March 6, 2011

sunday funnies



I think this is one of the coolest things ever, and so brilliantly executed!

The Sunday Funnies feature is one of my favorites, but it's my least popular post each week. I think it might be a Sunday thing because I had a feature on my movie blog each Sunday (song of the week) that had an equally pitiful reception. So, a question-- if you blog, do you have this problem too? The posts you like the most are the least read.. the ones you really want feedback on are the ones that get 0 comments. If you have an unsuccessful series, do you keep chugging or do you stop? Ultimately, we blog because we love to. So if we like posting pictures of groundhogs in glasses every Friday, even though nobody else does, we should keep posting those bespectacled animals to our hearts' content, right?