Wednesday, March 2, 2011

testing ... testing ...

(via)

I don't know why my blog is being such a pain in the neck. First I had complaints that Blogger commenting wouldn't work, so I switched to Disqus.. then that didn't work either. I was able to replicate the problem with Disqus (the comment form just didn't show up at all sometimes) and Disqus didn't reply to my emails asking for help, so I had to switch again. This time I'm using intense debate.

So, could you do me a small favor? Even if you're not a regular commenter, could you just leave one comment today to help me see if it's working? And I'm especially asking this of anyone who had trouble with Blogger or Disqus. I'll be ever so grateful!

If you don't know what to say, just answer this question and I'll know the comment form worked for you: Which is the funnier word -- EGG or WAFFLE?

ps. If you still can't comment at all with Intense Debate, you can let me know on twitter or facebook.