Sunday, January 30, 2011

sunday punnies


I didn't get a chance to come up with a Sunday Funnies post last night because we had a family emergency (everything is okay now, thank goodness) so instead I just have a new super cute photo of Hypatia's face (times six), along with some puns I stole from Pun of the Day..

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now.

I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.

When William joined the army he disliked the phrase 'fire at will'.

There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils.

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

The dead batteries were given out free of charge.

A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.

What is the difference between a nicely dressed man on a tricycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle? A tire.