Thursday, January 27, 2011

Garbo Talks!! (Well, not Garbo.. just me..)

(I apparently do a corny "thumbs up" whenever I'm feeling awkward)

I've been putting off posting anything with my voice on the internet for a looong time, but when I saw this Regional Dialect meme on Kaelah's blog, I thought it might be the perfect opportunity to finally speak up. I felt like a total buffoon doing this, but at least now you can put a voice to the face. Not sure that's a good thing though, lol ;-D

Anyway, here's the meme... if you decide to post one too, leave a link in the comments, and share in my embarrassment!

Say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

Now answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?