Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sweet as apple cider


dress - modcloth
shoes - aldo

Ever since I got this collar, I've been tempted to wear it every day. It's just the perfect accessory, and it's amazing how well it matches almost everything I own. Except for dresses that already have their own collars, it pretty much goes with everything in my wardrobe! I'm beginning to think detachable collars were the greatest fashion invention ever.

I bought this dress in a large last December, and it was a little too loose on me then, and even more so now since I've lost some weight this year. So when it went on sale last week (just a 24 hour twitter sale, it's back to regular price now) I decided to snatch up a medium. I think it's my favorite dress... I just love it so much, and I'm so glad it actually fits now!! It's too late for me to return the large though, so if anyone wants it, it's in my shop my closet section. It actually still has the tag on too, since I only wore it once for a PFF post and forgot to take the tag off ;) Still, I reduced the price by about $40.. I just want to recoup what I paid for the new medium dress that was on sale. (If that made any sense to you, congratulations! I swear sometimes I don't even understand my own sentences.)

ps. I'm thinking of replacing my style idol series with something else but haven't actually come up with any ideas yet... suggestions are very welcome! :)