Friday, April 22, 2011

posh frock friday


dress - modcloth
belt - vintage
shoes - from my grandmom

I'm not thrilled with this outfit, but I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to style this dress. It definitely needs a belt, because the waist is really big on me, but I don't know what style or color works. I thought the gold & silver might look nice, but now seeing the pictures it feels kind of meh. I just love the grapefruit color with the gray so much, I wish I could assemble something that really showcased those colors instead of clashing with them.

Also, I finally finished dying my hair yesterday (I had just left it orangey all week.. so lazy!) and I left the dye on too long, so it came out much, much darker than I wanted! :( You can't tell too much in the picture since the light from my window makes everything seem really bright, but it's a lot darker shade of red than I'm used to. I'll probably lighten it in a week or so if shampooing doesn't take care of that for me.

If you participated in posh frock friday this week, you can leave your link below! Don't forget you can also grab a PFF button for your blog, to link back here :)