Wednesday, April 27, 2011

easter, take two


dress, cardigan & belt - forever 21
shoes - aldo

So this is what I actually wore on Easter! I took the photos for my Easter post last Thursday, and had every intention of wearing that outfit Sunday, but changed my mind at the last minute on Easter morning. I'm really glad I did, since those tights would have been impossible in my grandmother's apartment, on a 90 degree day with the a/c turned off! The cardigan, needless to say, wasn't worn very long either...

I don't know if it's just New Jersey, but we don't seem to get Spring or Fall here anymore. There's maybe a week of transitional weather where it alternates between hot and cold, then bam! It's just totally hot until the end of summer. We're in 80-90 degree weather now, and only about a week ago it was in the 60's. I miss that in-between weather when it's warm but not sweltering, or cool but not freezing!


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather live somewhere that's summer all year long, or winter all year long?