Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Style Idol - Zooey Deschanel


Thank you to Megan for suggesting Zooey yesterday when I made a desperate plea for ideas on my facebook page :) You know how sometimes someone will ask you a question like, "what are some of your favorite movies?" and despite the fact that there are hundreds of films you adore, you can't think of a single one. That happens to me all the time when I'm getting ready to do my style idol posts. I have hundreds of style idols, but when the time comes to write the post... I blank. I'm a huge fan of Zooey Deschanel's style, but I totally forgot about her until Megan suggested her!

Anyway, here are some of my favorite Zooey outfits! I saw the black + yellow + white one a year or so ago and have been pining for yellow shorts (or a mini skirt maybe?!) ever since.


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your favorite treat from the ice cream truck? (popsicle.. ice cream cone.. fudgsicle.. choco taco... chipwich, etc.)