Thursday, April 28, 2011

tobias would be proud


top - h&m
cut offs - old navy
tights - kmart
flats - target
locket - made by me

I found these jeans in the basement the other day and decided to make cut-off shorts out of them. I haven't really mentioned this here, but I've been on weight watchers since January 1st (obviously a new years resolution) and I was extremely excited to find that these jeans fit me -- they've been in storage for years in my "so tight it cuts of my circulation" box ;-)

On a day-to-day basis, I don't see any change.. I still think I look exactly the same when I look in the mirror now as I did in January. But it's little things like fitting in jeans two sizes too small, or being able to zip up a favorite dress without holding my breath, or even being confident enough to leave the house in shorts, that make me realize I'm making a dent! I still have a little bit to go before I'm at the recommended weight for people my height, but I'm really happy with my progress. Hope you don't mind me sharing! I was just so excited that I fit in these shorts, I couldn't keep it quiet anymore :)

ps! I gave Amber Rose's blog Laughing with Broken Eyes a little facelift yesterday if you want to take a peek! Even if you don't care about my web designing prowess (oh yes, prowess) you should pop over there anyway because she's such a sweetheart!


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather be able to fly, or be invisible?