Monday, April 11, 2011

pink pigtails


dress - h&m
bag - h&m
belt - old navy
tights - kmart?
shoes - aldo
wig - wighall
headband - f21?

For years I thought the closest h&m was in New York City, and since they don't have an online shop I made sure I stopped there whenever I visited, even if just to browse the accessories real quick. When I went with my mom two weeks ago, she mentioned in passing that we should stop by the h&m in Pennsylvania sometime when my brother is railfanning (his hobby is taking pictures of trains). WHOA. Hold the phone. It turns out there's an h&m only 20 minutes away from my house, AND my parents drive there each week when they drop my brother off at his favorite railfanning location. gah! So on Tuesday, I hopped along for the ride, and after we dropped Kyle off, me and my mom went to h&m! I'm so excited that I don't have to pay train fare to shop there now, AND it felt like a little vacation, since I'm so used to associating h&m with New York! :) I still think they need an online shop, though. I heard they might be launching one this winter.. fingers crossed!