Friday, April 1, 2011

posh frock friday


dress - boohoo
tights - no idea
shoes - charlotte russe
wig - wighall

I'm really not thrilled with my PFF outfit this week, but I was feeling incredibly lazy and sluggish this week and didn't feel like putting on a different outfit once I had this one on! Allergy season has the strangest effect on me. While my body is in a constantly run down state, and I feel like not even the softest pajamas are comfortable enough, my mind is just bursting with new ideas! I get both versions of spring fever; renewal and allergies. If only my body was in tip top shape, I can't even imagine what I'd be getting done! As it stands, a painting that would normally take 2 hours to paint instead takes 3 solely because of how many times I need to interrupt my progress to run over to the tissue box. I guess this outfit is kind of representative of my attitude towards spring. The top (my mind) is cotton candy pink, spring-like and Eastery! Fresh, light and blooming with new ideas. The bottom (my body) is mourning the passing of winter, when I felt healthy, comfortable and above all else, functional!