Saturday, April 23, 2011

let me start over


Last night I realized I had nothing at all planned to post today, but since I haven't missed one single day all year long I really didn't want to break my record. So I posted this long rambling thing about all of my internet links -- my other blogs, my etsy accounts, tumblrs, etc -- and scheduled it to post around 7am while I was still sleeping. When I woke up I realized how stupid it was and immediately deleted it. I mean seriously, it was like I was advertising myself or something? I don't even know what I was thinking. So I wanted to apologize if you caught it while it was still up.

Last time this happened to me (an "omg what am I going to post?!?!" panic attack) I went a much classier route, and posted pictures of cute cats! Much better. So continuing with that theme of posting pretty things when I'm drawing a blogging blank, here's a gorgeous photo of Monica Vitti. If you're not familiar with her, she's an Italian actress from the 60's, and I highly recommend her films. She's pretty much every ounce of awesome on this planet rolled into one person.

I think I actually need some kind of regular series to do on Saturdays so I don't keep blanking out when it's time to post! Unfortunately I'm drawing a blank there, too! Any ideas are greatly appreciated. :) Maybe a film review? I miss doing them but I don't know if anyone would want to read them.


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Which is the funnier word - giggle or llama?