Wednesday, May 25, 2011

un, deux, trois



remixed item: 1970's floral dress
outfit 1: boots - alloy
outfit 3: shoes - blowfish // vest - vintage // bag - h&m

I'm finding this dress really hard to restyle... it's kind of perfect just the way it is! It's my favorite dress to throw on when I'm going clothes shopping because it has a zipper that runs all the way down the front, so it's super easy to slip on & off in a dressing room. As much as I love the vest, I think that besides switching out the belt or shoes, it seems to work best without any accessories.


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather not be able to smell or taste? (No idea where that one came from..)