Tuesday, May 24, 2011

north country maid



dress - vintage
turtleneck - kohls
shoes - blowfish

I've had this dress since last fall, but this is the first time I've worn it! I couldn't really think of any way to style it without looking too costume-y at first, and by the time I finally figured out a way to wear it, it seemed like it would be too warm out to wear a turtleneck! But mother nature has been tricky this month... we've had a few nice sunny days but it's mostly been chilly, cold or rainy. Ideal weather for snugly long-sleeve shirts, I say! I think I still come pretty close to looking like I'm dressing up as either a 70's barmaid or a 1500's wench but I like it ;-D


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What was your favorite stuffed animal/doll as a child? I had two.. a stuffed elephant named Puddles and a doll named Christina :)