Monday, May 23, 2011

just say knope

scathingly brilliant outfit photo

skirt - vintage
white shirt - vintage
safari jacket - f21
belt - f21
shoes - blowfish

I'm currently obsessed with Parks and Recreation. Oh. my. gosh. I don't know what is wrong with me but 2011 seems to be the year that I become hooked on a million different tv shows. First it was Eureka, then Twin Peaks, then Arrested Development and now this. I'm over halfway through season 2 now, and I only started it three nights ago. eek! But seriously, it's beyond amazing and ridiculously hilarious. Also, I used to intern in local government in high school (I was much more like Leslie than April) and it's hysterical how accurate it is!

ps. There's an interview with me today over at Such Stuff as Dreams are Made On, if you want to pop over and take a peek! :)


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather be able to fly or speak fluent French?