Friday, May 6, 2011

posh frock friday

posh frock friday pink modcloth dress with lace bodysuit

dress - modcloth
lace bodysuit - boohoo
shoes - charlotte russe
belt - forever 21

I went back and forth a couple times before deciding to post this outfit.. it's really different for me, kind of like a cross between Grace Kelly and Molly Ringwald. But I think I like it! Me and strapless dresses don't get along very well, so wearing something underneath, like a bodysuit, really comes in handy if things start sliding downwards lol ;-)

Oh by the by, Posh Frock Friday isn't going to have the link widget anymore. I've had way too many people using the widget to advertise their blogs or sites, not actually participating in PFF. It's just not worth me policing the links when so few people actually participate (although I've really, really appreciated and enjoyed the posts that really are PFF related!) I'm debating whether or not to keep PFF, or just do regular outfit posts on Friday now, but I'll decide that later..


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is the funniest movie you've seen lately?