Wednesday, May 11, 2011

un, deux, trois

scathingly brilliant wardrobe remix of the modcloth sprinkled with sweetness dress in navy

outfit 1: shrug - forever 21 // belt - modcloth // shoes - marshalls
outfit 2: cardigan - forever 21 // belt - old navy // tights - UO // shoes - aldo
outfit 3: collar - luminia on etsy // shoes - aldo

I've finally acquired enough outfit photos to start posting some remixes! Yay! Sticking with my theme of three pictures in a row, I'm calling this feature "un, deux, trois!" My mom thought it was kind of corny, but I think it's super cute! :D

Anyway, I thought I'd start with this, since it's my favorite dress I own! I refer to it as my Mary Poppins dress, because I think it's practically perfect in every way. I love the fit, the design, the fabric.. basically everything about it. Best of all -- it works as a dressy posh frock (the first photo on the left is from a PFF post) or a casual day dress. And if there's one thing I know for certain, it's that dresses that work double duty are just plain awesome.


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather be Wonder Woman or Catwoman?