Thursday, May 12, 2011

star stuff







I'm obsessed with outer space, science and everything that goes with it. Although my brain isn't wired correctly for a career in science, I still love learning everything about it that I possibly can.. and spend way too much time each week reading science articles, gazing at Hubble photos or looking up old Carl Sagan interviews on youtube (I've concluded that he is officially my favorite person to ever live.) The universe is just so awe-inspiring. I dare you to look at THIS and not get goosebumps..

I want to incorporate my love of science into my blog a bit more, so each week I'm just going to do a little post on Thursday night with a round-up of some of my favorite science photos, artwork, videos and links. I really hope that you enjoy it as much as I do! (All images link back to their source)