Sunday, May 1, 2011

scathing brilliance


I stopped doing Sunday Funnies about three weeks ago, but only figured out what I wanted to replace it with this week -- basically a bunch of things that I find lovely, fun, wonderful and scathingly brilliant! I know a lot of other people already do something similar to this and I'm just jumping on the bandwagon, but I really enjoy when my favorite bloggers do posts like this so I thought it would be fun to do it myself! :) All images link back to where I got them!

My four favorite spices

Robert Redford

Cat shoes!!
I'm thinking of doing DIY cat shoes like this with my black target flats.

Idea for my new apartment.. LOVE the colors!

As soon as I saw this I thought "log lady"

a winkler wink

Her Twiggyness

This cute 60's girls dress! When I search for vintage dresses on etsy
I keep seeing the cutest, most unique 60's frocks but they almost
always end up being for little girls :p

This is a definite for my new apartment,
assuming my apt isn't too small for this poster to fit lol ;-)



Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What song would you play on repeat all day long right now? I'm hooked on Marianne Faithfull's version of Blowin' in the Wind.