Sunday, May 15, 2011

scathing brilliance










= I'm in love with the new fascinators by Branchbound on etsy
= It's taking a lot of willpower to not buy this modcloth dress
= This post by Diana made me perpetually hungry all week
= Somebody familiar was on the We Love Colors blog (hint: me)
= Memories of Under the Umbrella Tree
= Stephanie from The Loudmouth has a lovely etsy shop
= I love this bakery themed tribute to Radiohead's Creep
// all of the above images link back to where I found them :)


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your biggest pet peeve? Mine is women wearing coats and sweaters over their shoulders instead of using the armholes (really weird but it drives me berserk!)