Friday, May 13, 2011

posh frock friday


dress - back of my closet
cardigan - h&m
shoes - marshalls
belt - h&m
necklace/brooch - modcloth

I've had this dress for over 7 years... I got it at one of those who-knows-the-name mall stores where dresses are like $5 or $10. I thought it was the most gorgeous dress I'd ever seen in my life.. and even though I wear it a lot less frequently now, I'm still pretty smitten with it!

Also, the pin I'm wearing is actually a necklace that I got in a modcloth grab bag last year. It's a giant gold bow, and as much as I love it, it never looked right on me when I wore it. The other day I saw it sitting in my jewelry box and it just dawned on me: it would make the most adorable brooch! So after fiddling with a gold safety pin.. voila! A pretty brooch! :D


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Favorite Disney animation?