Tuesday, February 7, 2012

sweet heart



dress - c/o emerging thoughts
shirt - vintage
tights - target
shoes - francesca's*

I'm actually still not feeling well, but after a week of trying to get better I just gave up and started getting dressed and working like usual again! There's only so long you can stay in bed before it just makes you feel even sicker, you know? Hypatia's also not doing so hot, but I don't really want to go into it here. Suffice it to say, the last week has just been super rough.

Anyway, today is one week until Valentine's Day! Does anyone have any interesting plans? Being chronically single, my plan is to watch some of my favorite movies and eat ;) It's also technically our 9 year anniversary with Chloe (we adopted her on Valentine's Day but usually celebrate on the 15th so she can have her own day) therefore I will be showering her with lots of treats and new toys!

*You can take 30% off any one item at Francesca's with the code KATE! :)