Thursday, September 29, 2011

shimmering substance



dress - vintage
shoes - modcloth
hair bow - hive & honey

I ordered this dress online last winter, but couldn't tell from the photos that it had a drop-waist (which I kind of sort of hate), so Casey was super amazing and fixed it up for me! I just love the wild print & interesting colors... I think this is what it would look like if Andy Warhol silkscreened a Jackson Pollock painting.

Now that I have pink hair I find myself matching it to my clothes more often than I ever did with the red. I find that so funny! Speaking of hair, I'm going to have to touch up my roots again probably in the next week and I was just wondering, if you have dark brown hair & dye it light.. how often do you normally bleach your roots? I feel like mine have been growing in insanely fast since I went pink and it's driving me berserk! I start seeing the brown after about a week. I'm so incredibly envious of natural blondes right now, I swear..