Friday, September 16, 2011

posh frock friday



dress - handmade!
cardigan - forever 21
shoes - c/o blowfish
hair bow - hive & honey
belt - Dorothy Perkins

This morning has been so incredibly wonderful. We turned off the a/c and slept with the windows open for the first time all summer, and when I woke up I just felt so incredibly refreshed! My room was so cool, and surprisingly my allergies were practically non-existent. As I was slowly waking up I heard Hypatia meowing at me, and then felt her "brushing" my hair with her paw. *so cute!* Then while doing my morning blog-reading I saw THIS *squeals* which totally made my month! eep! Then I checked my email and saw that my brand new record player that was supposed to ship on September 20th is out for delivery TODAY!

I went downstairs in my brand new handmade blue dress, and saw that my dad had been grocery shopping and bought me some snapple and grapefruit juice (yay!!) AND a modcloth order that shipped LAST NIGHT was sitting on the kitchen counter!

I just love when all the little things align to make for a perfect day. It really doesn't happen to me that often so when it does I'm just floating on a cloud of rainbows and sunshine. Now I'm just listening to Goldfrapp (perfect Happy Day music) sipping tea, and feeling incredibly wonderful!