Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ink stained



dress - modcloth
shoes - c/o blowfish
hair bow - hive & honey

This was the first dress I ever bought from Modcloth, almost two years ago... and I think it's still my favorite, actually! It just fits so perfectly, has the most pretty ruffled neckline and a-line shape and I absolutely adore the 60's schoolgirl style! Unfortunately, one of the many times I wore it I sat on a pen. I had no idea that this happened until I was putting it on yesterday and saw a massive blueish purple spot smack dab in the center of the back hem. Seriously, it's really huge. I must have been sitting on a pen without knowing it for like a month to make this big of a stain!

Oh well. I wore it anyway. If someone in line at Staples (totally random scenario) wants to stare at my behind, that's their problem... I still love the front, and that's really the only side I ever see, so who cares, right? ;)