Sunday, September 18, 2011

the calendar is finished! yay!


The calendar is complete! woo hoo! It is without a doubt my favorite Flapper Doodle thing ever, and I'm just so excited about it! I didn't want to crowd this post with too many photos, so if you'd like to see a close-up view of each month's illustration, I have them on my Flapper Doodle blog here, or in the last picture of the etsy listing here.

One of the reasons this particular calendar is so special to me is that I chose to base two of the drawings on photos of my grandmothers when they were young! The May illustration is based on a photo of my Grandmom Eve, and September is based on a photo of my Grandmom Dawn.




The calendar is available as a wall calendar and a PDF in my etsy shop HERE. psst! If you're thinking about buying one, don't forget my blog readers can always get 10% off in my shop with the code BRILLIANT! ;)