Thursday, September 22, 2011

give me all of the bacon and eggs you have.



skirt - h&m
lace dress - vintage
blue top - old navy
belt - old navy
shoes - modcloth
hair bow - hive & honey

Words cannot even describe how excited I am about the Parks and Recreation season premiere tonight! AHH! My other favorite show, Eureka, just had it's season finale on Monday so this is the only thing really holding me together this week (you might say I take TV a little too seriously?) Also, I recently got into The Office -- super late to that party! -- so I'm looking forward to seeing that premiere tonight, too! (Although I only started watching it recently, I'm going to miss Michael Scott like crazy. He was such an adorable, awkward, politically incorrect but well meaning sweet pathetic loser.)

This is the first time since Friends ended that I've had currently-airing favorite tv shows. I'd completely forgotten about the anticipation and excitement of season premieres! My brother is a HUGE fan of Ron Swanson, so he went out and bought bacon to watch with the premiere, and I stocked up on some waffles a la Leslie Knope. We're such huge dorks.