Monday, August 20, 2012

seafoam dreams



I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend! Mine was spent mostly fiddling around with sewing patterns and watching an endless amount of Foyle's War. I haven't re-watched it since it aired on PBS and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I watched the first season 10 years ago. 10 years ago?! Geez louise! It seems like yesterday.

Today I spent all morning calling Disney World to try to book a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest (the new Beauty & The Beast restaurant) which is opening on the second-to-last night of my vacation in November. Unfortunately I totally missed out. It was reported last week that you could make reservations starting at 12pm today, but it was updated to 7am and I never saw the update. So by the time I called they were already completed booked for the days I'm there. I'm going to call once a week to see if anyone has cancelled but at least it's open for counter service meals at lunchtime, so I'll still get to peek inside even if I can't get a reservation. It's disappointing but honestly I'm just glad I'll get to see it at all. If my vacation was just 2 days shorter, I would have been out of luck completely!




Dress - modcloth | Shoes - c/o Bait footwear | Necklace- handmade