Wednesday, August 29, 2012

my favorite kitty photobomb ever



As you might have guessed from the tone of my posts the last few days -- Hypatia is doing really well! This year there have been three instances where I was pretty sure she wasn't going to make it, and yet each time she came through like a champ (and pretty quickly, too!) The uncertain days when her fate was hanging in the balance were definitely the worst of my entire life though. I've never felt such grief. But seeing my scrappy little girl pull through brings me so much joy, I can't even describe it. Knowing what we went through last week, and then seeing her rolling around in the sunshine streaming in through the skylights, scarfing down food, putting on weight, cuddling up to watch tv with me... it's just priceless. She is a happy camper right now, so I am too! :)

And now here she is doing my favorite photobomb EVER. I didn't even spot her at first until I opened the picture in photoshop. Such a silly, adorable cat!! :D



Totally off subject, but it's the reason I was taking close-up pictures to begin with -- would you look at the pleats on this dress?! And the little ribbons and bows?! I just adore details like these.




Dress - asos | sweater - old navy | Stockings - target
Shoes - urbanog | Marie Curie (glow in the dark!) brooch - The Science Boutique