Friday, August 3, 2012

black and white and mint all over



99% of the time I like taking all of my pictures in my room with the same background in every photo. But every once in a while I wish I was one of the bloggers who seeks out backgrounds that match their outfits -- this is one of those days. I just feel like a plain wall or snazzy black and white background would have made my outfit pop out more.

But this is reality. I was home all day long, in fact I didn't even leave the house. So it doesn't make for the best photo, but this is what actually happened lol. Sometimes I dream about having a house with a bunch of different colored backdrops painted in different rooms so I can alternate for my blog without having to venture outside. I may have issues.




Shirt - c/o romwe | Skirt - forever 21 | Shoes - c/o BAIT | Tie - flapper girl | Belt - asos