Wednesday, August 1, 2012

pink!



Well, I have pink hair again! I've been thinking about it for a while (basically ever since I stopped having pink hair. If you've ever dyed your hair a fun color you probably know exactly what I mean!) But I've been seriously debating it for the last couple of weeks. It got to the point on Monday where I was just sick of thinking about it so much! I swear every single time I looked in the mirror, saw the tips of my bangs out of the corner of my eye, glanced at my blog (I think you get the point) I considered pink. So I just dashed over to Sally's, got my supplies and did it before I had a chance to reconsider.

I really love the pink SO much. I think it looks more natural on me than any other color, and I feel so much more like ME! I just hate touching up my dark brown roots, and being a super introverted person, I really don't like that it sparks so many conversations with strangers when I'm out. But in the end I think those last two points are outweighed by how much I love it. Love, love, love, love, love it!!


Dress - modcloth | Cardigan - h&m | Collar - luminia | Shoes - from my grandmom