Thursday, March 21, 2013

sweet and lovely update



I've wanted to keep busy lately, adding lots of new products to sweet and lovely, flapper doodle and kitschy digitals. You can view my latest flapper doodle updates here. For sweet and lovely I've added a lot of new jewelry and sweet and lovely versions of some of my flapper doodle best sellers- best friend items and bridesmaid cards. You can view all of the new products in my shop here!

And to celebrate Jurassic Park's return to theaters on April 5th, I'm offering 5% off plus free dinosaur temporary tattoos with any order! Just use code "rawrrrr" at checkout ;) This offer is good through April 5th. You can view all of my dinosaur products here!



home sweet home locket necklace



wooden cat brooch



ice cream cone earrings



ladybug earrings



pink lips earrings



red lips earrings

best friend art print set --- available as shown here, or customized here. In the custom sets you can change hair colors, add glasses and even add cats and dogs!



My new bridesmaid cards are SUPER customizable. I have four different dress options for each girl, countless hair color options (including fun ones like pink and blue and purple!) oodles of dress colors and 10 different hair styles. You can choose between thank you cards or "will you be my bridesmaid" they're available in my shop here.



I just re-listed the birthday version of the book fair kit! I had this available back when the book fair was its own shop, but for some reason I never listed it when I transferred the products over to sweet and lovely! The birthday version of the kit includes all of the items in the regular one, except the pencil says "happy birthday" on it and it comes with this cute BSC personalized card!





I also added two new digital kits to my Kitschy Digitals shop! These scalloped kits include patterned papers, scalloped borders and scalloped frames. They're perfect for digital scrapbooking or use on your blogs and websites. They're available here.