Thursday, December 13, 2018

busy bee



On Tuesday I got home from work close to midnight and immediately changed into my pajamas and started filling out my Christmas cards. The holiday season this year has been so hectic and fast-paced that it's been hard to find time for fun festivities, but I'm trying. Usually I throw a birthday dinner for Frank Sinatra every December 12th with homemade pasta sauce using his recipe, but I was so done-in yesterday that I just ordered takeout pasta instead! I'm hoping that if I keep working my behind off every waking minute that maybe I'll make a size-able dent in my bills but man, oh man I cannot WAIT for January!

I have visions of myself curled up in bed ALL DAY with Arrietty binge-watching Schitt's Creek and Alain Delon movies. Waking up in pajamas, leaving them on all day, and then going to sleep in the same pajamas. Giving my face a break from makeup and letting my hair be its normal unruly self. Laugh out loud when my fitbit tells me to get up and walk 250 steps (I don't think so, buddy! NOT TODAY!) I am making this relaxation day happen in January somehow, some way, I will do it.


dress - asos | turtleneck - forever 21 
tights - target (old) | shoes - bait footwear