Saturday, December 15, 2018

2018 Christmas playlist



Here's my 2018 Christmas playlist! I mostly listen to this in itunes instead of Spotify, since Spotify has a glaring lack of The Killers seasonal tunes and that's just unacceptable. But unfortunately you can't embed an itunes playlist, lol, so if you want a true taste of what I'm listening to this winter -- play this playlist and then go on youtube and listen to Joel the Lump of Coal, Cowboy's Christmas Ball, and Dirt Sledding. Oh, and my favorite version of Blue Christmas, by Danielle Dax! :)

My favorite new-to-me finds for this Christmas are I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter by Connie Francis and Looks Like A Cold, Cold Winter by Ingrid Michaelson. My mom is obsessed with that one and we've been playing it on repeat since before Thanksgiving!